We can understand the benefits Of Google Adwords by taking the example of Procter & Gamble, Meredith Corporation, AMETEK Inc. They are just a few of the many names which are using Google Adwords. The promotion of the brand on a digital platform has become paramount. Since more and more people are now relying on the digital platform for the purchase of products and services, it has become paramount for organizations to spend on Google Adwords to establish maximum reach to the audience. Whether you are running a business chain, or just starting up new, Google Adwords is going to help your business grow in many ways. In this blog, we discuss some of the benefits of Google Adwords.
Better SEO ranking– The primary objective of using online advertising like Google Adwords is to ensure a better search engine ranking. If you are not able to reach the potential customer, you cannot expect your business to grow, and so here comes the role of propositions like Google Ads, these are the benefits of Google Adwords.
It is undoubtedly a powerful platform that is going to help you instantly catch the attention of the audience. It allows the companies to escalate to the top of search engine results pages (SERPs) for selected keywords.
These are 5 benefits of using Google Adwords:
Helps in Building Customer Base
Another advantage of using Google Ads is that it allows to build you a large customer base. One of the key concerns for any organization is to have maximum brand awareness, and Google Ads help you achieve the same
Capture Larger Audience
This benefit is an extension of the previous point. Whether you are an established name in the business or a company that is starting new, everyone is going to wrap their head around Google Adwords, Facebook ads, text ads and other aspects of Google’s display network.
Google Ads Work Faster than SEO
If you are looking for quick results and relying on SEO Provisions like PPC are going to give you quick results. Google Adwords Express is the best way to establish an instant reach to the audience. With pay per click, you can expect the results sooner. SEO is undoubtedly a good idea, but when it comes to the turnaround time, then Google Ads are far more effective.
One of the focus of any company is to create an ad which reaches the potential customer, only then it is feasible to get the conversion. There are different types of Google campaigns. Based on your requirement, you can choose the specific type and get the right result.
The good thing is that using this tool will help you get access to the same pool of customers, thus enhancing the probability of reaching out to the customers.
One such example is that of YouTube advertising which allows you to optimally utilize the video and reach out to maximum customers.
Types of Google Ad Campaigns– Now that you know about the benefits of Google Ads, your next focus should be on the different types of Google Ad campaigns. These are divided into the following subcategories:
Choosing the right type of campaign is the first step to run ads and reach the customer. So, here we are describing the different types of campaign that will help you decide the right type for your business:
- Search Network– It allows you to show text ads on the SEO pages. It also includes Mobile app installs, Dynamic Search Ads, Mobile app engagement, and Call-only. It is a good bet for new Google Ads users, and features give an extension. It is perfect for any business type and is a budget-friendly ad. This is helpful if you want to advertise on Google Maps, and if you want to pay to be the best on Google.
- Display Network- The next category is Display Network. It contains millions of websites to show ads. DN gives you the provision of choosing between a Marketing objective and no marketing objective. In case you select a marketing objective, then you will be able to build your campaign based on influence, awareness of actions. Based on the feature that you select, it will help you build the best type of campaign. DN is useful if you wish to generate brand awareness. In case you are looking forward to creating a remarketing strategy, then you must consider DN.
- Video- Advertising via video is the most effective way to reach out to the maximum customer. This feature allows you to promote ads via mobile app installation and shopping campaigns. These are the best choices if you wish to create promotional content.
- Shopping- the next campaign is shopping. Well, there is not much feature in this, but if you wish to showcase products from your e-commerce store in Google shopping, then you can set up a Google Merchant centre.
- Universal apo campaign- With this one app, you can advertise across Display, Search, and Video Networks. If you are looking for app sales, then you must consider this campaign.
Concluding thoughts– this was the basic information about Google Ads and its use cases. If you are running an online business, and are looking for reaping more benefits from your online business, then you need to spend on Google and these are the benefits of Google Adwords.